- What is driver education and why is it required?
- How do I register for the state approved driver education online course?
- How much does the online course cost?
- How long does the online course take to complete?
- When do I get my Completion Certificate?
- How can I pay for the online course?
- Are there any special computer requirements to participate in the course?
- What happens if I fail the final? Can I take it again?
- I have already enrolled. How do I get back into the program?
- Q. What is driver education and why is it required? Back to Top ^
A. Most states require all new drivers to complete a driver education program prior to applying for a driver's license. Our state approved driver education online course fulfills state required 30 hours of classroom instruction, and will fully prepare you to pass your learner's permit test, start behind-the-wheel practice, and pass the driving skills test. When you successfully complete our online course, you'll receive your official Completion Certificate to submit to the DMV when you apply for your driver's license.
- Q. How do I register for the state approved driver education online course?Back to Top ^
A. Registration is quick and simple. You can click here to register online. Simply fill out all required fields and you can begin the online course immediately. You may also call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (855) 852-9331 and register over the phone.
- Q. How much does the online course cost? Back to Top ^
A. Our state approved driver education online course is affordable for every new driver. Our courses start at just $99.95, and include all of the following:
- All elements of the online course, including easy-to-read chapters, short open-book multiple-choice quizzes and final exam
- FREE Completion Certificate
- Unlimited attempts to pass at no additional cost
- Immediate access to the online course and FREE 24/7 Live Customer Support
Regular classroom driver education courses charge similar fees, but don't offer the convenience of an online course that fits any schedule, or the peace of mind that our 24/7 Live Customer Support provides.
The tuition you pay guarantees that you will receive the finest educational materials, the best customer service and the most dependable and hassle-free online driver education program.
- Q. How long does the online course take to complete? Back to Top ^
A. Our state approved driver education online course is designed to be self-paced. Chapters are timed to ensure that you have enough time to learn all of the information and to meet all state requirements. Our program works around your busy schedule, so you can learn when it's convenient for you. Click Here to see one of the course chapters.
- Q. When do I get my Completion Certificate? Back to Top ^
A. There are different ways of receiving the completion certificate. The original certificate must be sent directly from our office to you. When you enroll, you may choose regular mail or expedited service.
- Q. How can I pay for the online course? Back to Top ^
A. You can pay for the online course by credit/debit card or by check/money order. To pay by credit/debit card, simply fill out the online registration form and you will be linked to a secure payment page to complete your transaction. The site is encrypted to make your online payment fully secure. If you prefer to pay by check/money order, please mail the payment to our office at your earliest convenience.
- Q. Are there any special computer requirements to participate in the course? Back to Top ^
A. There are no required video downloads or other special computer requirements to participate in our online program. If you are on our website and can see this screen, you can enroll and complete the online course without any problems. Our online course is compatible with all computer configurations, including PCs and MACs, and even works on most cell phones and web-enabled electronic devices.
- Q. What happens if I fail the final? Can I take it again? Back to Top ^
A. You can retake the final exam as many times as needed for FREE.
- Q. I have already enrolled. How do I get back into the program? Back to Top ^
A. If you have already enrolled, please use your username and password to re-enter and complete the online course. If you have forgotten or lost your username and password, please call us toll-free at (855) 852-9331.